Services - Sheetmetal Fabrication, Darwin NT
Apart from making airconditioning ducting systems, Action Sheetmetal manufactures complete mechanical airconditioning systems, security doors and pump protectors for use in the mining industry and many other products. The business has also led the way in industry innovation. Some of the advanced computerised technology used in its workshop will not be found anywhere else in the Territory:
Complete Commercial Airconditioning Systems
- Commercial airconditioning units
- Ducting for Tropical Conditions
- Manufacturing ducting for airconditioning systems or requirements
- Manufactured to client specifications
- New form of ultra light weight duct work
Spiral Ducting - 'Spiro Ducting'
- From 100mm to 1250mm diameter
- The Spiro Gorelocker Combi T is used for making ducting joints – commonly called “Lobster Backs”
Locally Fabricated Flexible Ducting
- From 150mm to 500mm diameter
Kitchen Exhaust Systems
- Manufactured to specifications
Hi-Tech Plasma Machine
Our new CNC operated, Hi-Tech Plasma Machine makes shapes from steel. Any material can be plasma cut including steel, stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised.
- Weather proof
- Sun proof
- Single stage and double stage certified
Stainless Steel Work
- Stainless steel work made to clients requirements
- No job too big or small
Insulation - Deci-Tex®
Unique 3-Dimensional Acoustical and Thermal Nonwoven Insulation with Perforated Aerofoil® Aluminium Facing.
The horizontal and vertical fibre construction of this insulation is shown below:
Deci-Tex® as manufactured by INC Corporation is produced using 100% polyester fibre without the use of binders or adhesives. Deci-Tex® avoids the use of Ozone Depleting Products in its manufacture and composition. INC is accredited to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2006 Environmental Management System.
Download the datasheet (PDF file)
- Project price quotations
- Onsite service and support
- Work maintenence